Sample Code Files – Download
- Describe the syntax for referring to a method or property of an object.
- Describe the prompt and alert methods.
- Describe the rules for evaluating an arithmetic expression, including order of precedence and the use of parentheses.
- Describe the use of variable declarations and assignment statements.
- Describe the use of the \n escape sequence in a string literal.
- Describe the use of the parseInt and parseFloat methods.
- Describe the rules for evaluating a conditional expression, including the use of the isNan function, the order of precedence for logical operators, and the use of parentheses.
- Describe the flow of control for an if, while, or for statement.
- Assignment #3 – Loan Calculator
- HTML Forms Tutorial Part I and Part II (Assignment #3) – TutorialClarity